Saturday, May 29, 2010

South Korea: Seoraksan National Park

Our arrival at the Seoraksan National Park on our second morning in South Korea was also delayed due to congestion on the road. Small lanterns were hanging everywhere as a sign of the celebration of the birth of Buddha throughout the month.

If we visited the park in autumn, Seoraksan, the third highest mountain in South Korea, would be covered by beautiful red and yellow forests.

Most members from our group did not miss to pose in front of the bronze Buddha. As a Christian, I only served as some aunties and uncles' camera girl. Then, I chose this nearby corner as the background of my picture.

I always loved to breathe fresh air released by trees

and listen to flowing of mountain streams.

It would be unthinkable for me to get bored with the nature.

No comments: