Monday, May 3, 2010

Never Bored With My Nephew And Niece VII

Since our visit to the cemetary on the Easter day, I had not met my nephew and niece. Last Saturday, as my sister Ping and I were at home with Mum, we joined my brother Leong's family for breakfast outside.

That morning, Zer Yih and Zer Nin were going to attend a ceremony to receive a monetary reward each for their good results of the last school year. I had never seen my niece in uniform and forgot that she was already in Standard Two, Not One. How time had flied!

Both of them usually liked to stick with me whenever they saw me. Recently, they seemed to be closer to Ping who had been back to Batu Pahat almost every weekend and who had been taking initiatives to keep in touch with these two children.

Zer Yih was very upset with his younger sister who had refused to let him play games with Ping's hand phone. His angry face made him look 30 years older like his father.

Zer Nin continued to ignore her brother's request. Holding the gagdet happily, she also neglected me who was sitting next to her. She used to tell me she wanted to marry me. This time, I proposed to her again but was cruelly rejected by her...

In the late afternoon, Ping was in the room when I woke up from my nap. She had brought the siblings to Secret Recipe for a cheese cake treat after fetching them from the drawing centre.

While I was pouring most of my free time into people in Melaka, she was investing hers in those in Johor.

Now I understood why I had lost my popularity to her in Batu Pahat.

1 comment:

kittymiao0210 said...

Wahahaha.... but I still lose to you because Zer Nin never mentioned want to marry me ;)