Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Doubs: Outing By Car III

The Lison source was only a short distance from the tool museum. As we were invited by the Merley for dinner, we decided that it would be a good idea to burn some calories that we had accumulated from our lunch.

When we were travelling in the car, the sun was shining. When we were visiting the museum, the rain was pouring. Now when we were walking towards the source in the forest, it was only drizzling.

If I am not mistaken, I had been there with a French guy that I had met during a solitary stroll in the Buis forest in 2002. He was interested in learning about Asian cultures and keen to bring his Asian friends for outings. I was one of the lucky persons.

As my memory of my previous trip to this waterfall was quite short, everything seemed new to me--the greenery,

the river,

the rocks covered by moss,

the mountain,

The view of the bridges

in the forest was magnificent.

I could not help taking a lot of pictures from different angles

every time we crossed one.

It took us about half an hour to reach the water fall.

The water was gushing down from a cave.

When we climbed higher

to approach the cave,

we noticed that the water was actually flowing out quite slowly,

a big contrast to the spurt.

This water was purposely led to run the hydraulic machinery.

The rain had totally stopped. We still had some time to exercise to walk back to our car and prepare our stomachs before our next round of heavy meal at Merley's house...

No comments: