Friday, June 29, 2012

With RayLeeSah Blog, I Am No Longer Solo

In May 2008 I began to share my thoughts and my life experiences through Michan Petite blog as a single lady. Four years later, I was married to a man who had got to know me through this blog.

Moving into a new season of life, I thought it was time for me to stop posting in this blog and focus on RayLeeSah, a new blog which my husband (Ray Lee) and I (Lee Sah) started early this year. Our names were merged in this amazing way.

The Bible says that "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor." (Ecclesiastes 4:9 NIV). So we believe that when we two RAYdiant liveLEE SAHguines contribute together as a couple to our blog, we can do greater things for the Kingdom of God.

Thank you for reading my Michan Petite blog whether you are a first-time or a regular visitor. Now I welcome you to visit my new blog.

No comments: