Monday, June 6, 2011

My Blissful Moments Opening Ceremony

Yesterday My Blissful Moments Wedding Accessories Shop was officially opened. The most excited person was of course the boss Kitty Lim

and her boyfriend Wee Yen who were wearing their specially designed aprons.

It was also an occasion for the couple's families to meet up.

Being Ping's siblings, Ah Yu

and I also put on the working uniforms, thinking that we were going to get ready to help promoting the items and serving the customers.

The reality was that as soon as the buffet lunch was ready at 11am, we forgot about our initial plan and followed the first guests to fill our plates with the food that the caterers were promoting and serving.

Those were indeed our blissful moments...

2 comments:

MyBlissfulMoments said...

I thought you will also show the picture of "after" buffet? Hahahaha.......

Anonymous said...

do you sell bride and groom figures online? my email is rubieufl@gmail.com please let me know where can I get them thanks